Unite 6th policy conference
The Unite Policy Conference is the supreme decision-making body of the union usually held every two years, and is made up of around 700 lay members from Unite's sectors and regions and equality structures.
In 2021 it was held from 18-22 October at the ACC, Liverpool.
Motions covered the following subjects/areas:
- Economy & Industry
- Global Solidarity, International & Europe
- Green Industrial Revolution
- Improving health & safety
- Pensions & Retirement
- Political & Labour party
- Rights for Workers and their Unions
- Social Action
- Union Administration & Membership Services
Delegates can access all they items on the Unite conference website (access restricted to attendees).