Menopause at work | A key workplace issue
Unite is demanding employers understand their responsibilities and promote a menopause friendly workplace. The aim is to raise awareness and support members through the network of workplace
reps to ensure employers address the issue of menopause and introduce and enforcement positive policies.
We have introduced a standalone model policy that reps can bring to the bargaining table and health and safety forums. Do not allow employers to ignore this issue, it's time to ensure employers introduce positive menopause policies to reflect the commitment to women’s health and safety.
Download Unite Menopause at work | A key workplace issue documents below ⬇️
- Unite | Menopause Health & Safety briefing (updated September 2023 version)
- Unite | Menopause leaflet
- Unite | Menopause A4 poster
- Unite | Menopause A4 poster (updated September 2023 version)
- Unite | Menopause model agreement & risk assessment checklist