Unite policy conference
- Monday 18 October 2021
The Unite Policy Conference is the supreme decision-making body of the union usually held every two years, and is made up of around 700 lay members from Unite's sectors and regions and equality structures.
This year it will be held from 18-22 October at the ACC, Liverpool.
Motions can cover the following subjects/areas:
- Economy & Industry
- Global Solidarity, International & Europe
- Green Industrial Revolution
- Improving health & safety
- Pensions & Retirement
- Political & Labour party
- Rights for Workers and their Unions
- Social Action
- Union Administration & Membership Services
Check back for further details on the sixth Unite policy conference.