Time to sort out your money but unsure where to start? Or perhaps you never have time. Yet the sooner you take action, the more likely you are to secure your and your family’s financial future.
Yes, financial issues can be daunting. For example, do you know:
- how you and your family would pay your bills if you fell ill, were made redundant, or worse?
- if your pension will give you enough income when you retire?
- whether you could boost your pension provision so as to get more income when you retire?
- your options for taking your pension and securing the income you need?
- how you could build up a nest-egg tax-efficiently for yourself, your children or grandchildren?
- how you would find the money to pay for long-term care?
- whether you could pass on more of your wealth to your loved ones?
Lighthouse Financial Advice can advise you on these and other issues. The advice is specific to you and could improve your financial situation.
Complimentary initial consultation
Members of Unite are entitled to a complimentary, no obligation consultation with a Lighthouse Financial Advice professional financial adviser.
They can meet you at home, at work, or elsewhere. They will explain how you could benefit from advice and how much it will cost. You can then decide whether to go ahead. There are over 200 advisers all over the UK, so there’s bound to be one near you.
Call 08000 85 85 90, email firstname.lastname@example.org and book your appointment now.
Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited is an appointed representative of Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.