Arriving Friday afternoon and departing after breakfast on Sunday.
Single Room Bed & Breakfast £130.00
Single Room Dinner, Bed & Breakfast * £165.00
Double Room Bed & Breakfast £210.00
Double Room Dinner, Bed & Breakfast * £280.00
Superior Room Bed & Breakfast £230.00
Superior Room Dinner, Bed & Breakfast * £300.00
Luxury Room Bed & Breakfast £350.00
Luxury Room Dinner, Bed & Breakfast * £420.00
• Dinner is served at 7.00pm both nights.
• Double, Superior & Luxury are based on two adults sharing. Superior Family rooms may be available on request.
• Children up to 16 are charged half price in their own room and for meals only when sharing a Superior room with two full paying parents.
All prices include V.A.T.
Children up to 16 years of age are charged half price in their own room and for meals only when sharing a room with two full paying parents.
How to book
Please note that we are only open on the weekend dates listed.
All enquiries are processed on a first come first served basis. You will require your Unite membership number to make an enquiry.
Please do not email or telephone before this time & date as such enquiries will not be processed.
You can enquire about a maximum of two weekends only.
We will process your enquiry and if successful we will notify you within 48 hours.
Once you have been notified that you have been successful you must confirm your booking via email
. Please see the requirements of confirmation in point 2
of the terms & conditions.
Upon receipt of your details we will confirm your reservation back to you.
Terms & conditions
1. The events listed with the weekend dates are correct at the time of publication and provide a guide only. Members are strongly advised to check and book dates directly with the organisers of individual events. Unite Esher Place cannot accept responsibility for any errors or subsequent alterations that may occur.
.2. All provisional reservations must be confirmed in writing / e-mail within two weeks of the original booking or otherwise will be released. Confirmation details must include a credit/debit card details which must be valid for the date of the weekend break, Unite membership number, daytime contact number and clarification of dining requirements for Friday evening. After receiving your confirmation, we will reconfirm to you in writing and our letter shall be your guarantee (subject to point 11) of booking.
3. All reserved accommodation is available from 2pm on Friday afternoon. Guests may arrive earlier, however no accommodation is guaranteed to be available before check-in time. All accommodation must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
.4. * The inclusive package consisting of dinner, bed & breakfast, dinner is served at 7:00pm. We regret that we are unable to refund any meals not taken as part of this package.
5. Unite Esher Place is a non-smoking building. Guests may smoke in the grounds. Contravention of the smoking policy may result in the withdrawal of accommodation and facilities without any recourse to costs incurred or charged.
6. For the benefit of other Unite members wishing to reserve weekend break accommodation, Unite Esher Place management reserves the right to limit the number of non-members attending in any one party.
7. For the benefit of other Unite members wishing to reserve weekend break accommodation, Unite Esher Place management shall limit the booking of multiple weekend breaks to 2 weekends a year.
8. A registered member of Unite must reside at Esher Place for the duration of the reserved weekend. Should there be a subsequent cancellation of the residing Unite member prior to the reserved weekend, all additional non-member guests are also subject to that cancellation. In any such event, Unite the union cannot accept any liability for any costs incurred.
9. Non-residential guests are not permitted without the explicit authorisation of Unite Esher Place management.
10. Payment is accepted in cash, credit/debit card or cheque. Invoices are available from reception after breakfast on the day of departure. We regret that we are unable to offer any extended credit facilities.
.11. The manager reserves the right to cancel or postpone any date due to poor attendance or unforeseen occurrence. In such circumstances, members will be notified in advance and offered alternative dates, subject to availability. In any such event, Unite the union cannot accept any liability for any costs incurred.
12. You can cancel your reservation up to 7 days prior to your confirmed weekend without incurring charges; all cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail or letter. Should you cancel within 7 days of the confirmed weekend you will incur a cancellation fee of £60.00 per room against your credit \ debit card unless we are successful in reselling the room when the charge will be waived. All cancellations will be issued with a cancellation number which should be retained and quoted if necessary.
13. Where there has been a cancellation we will offer the accommodation to those in the order they appear on any waiting list.
14. Esher Place regrets that no individual room can be guaranteed.