• Mid-week accommodation available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights.
• Weekend accommodation available Friday & Saturday
• All rates shown are per room and include VAT at the current rate.
• Luxury, Superior & Superior Family room upgrade options subject to availability.
• Children up to 16 are charged half price in their own room and for meals only when sharing a Superior room with two full paying adults.
• Bed & Breakfast includes En-suite room & a Cooked English Breakfast served between 8.00am - 9.00am.
• Dinner, Bed & Breakfast includes En-suite room, a 3 course Table d’hôte style dinner served at 6.30pm - Monday to Thursday & 7.00pm Friday & Saturday and a Cooked Breakfast served between 8.00am - 9.00am.
1. Any 3rd party events which may be promoted in any Unite the union (Unite) documentation are correct at the time of publication and provide a guide only. Members are strongly advised to check and book dates directly with the organisers of individual events. Unite Esher Place (Unite) cannot accept responsibility for any errors or subsequent alterations that may occur.
2. All provisional reservations must be confirmed in writing within 48 hours of the original booking or otherwise will be released. Confirmation details must include a Credit \ Debit card details which must be valid for the date of the weekend break and a daytime contact number. After receiving your confirmation, we will reconfirm to you in writing and our email \ letter shall be your guarantee (subject to paragraph 11) of booking.
3. A valid Unite membership number is required at the time of booking in order to secure any Unite the union (Unite) discount rate. A registered member of Unite must also reside at Esher Place for the duration of the reserved date\s. Should there be a subsequent cancellation of the residing Unite member prior to the reserved date\s, all additional non-member guests reservations will be subject to standard tariff rates.
4. All reserved accommodation is available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival. Guests may arrive earlier, however no accommodation is guaranteed to be available before check-in time. All accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
5. Bed & Breakfast or Dinner, Bed & Breakfast are inclusive packages and we regret that we are unable to refund any meals not taken during your stay. Dinner is served at 6.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00pm Friday & Saturday.
6. Esher Place is a non-smoking building; however guests may smoke in the grounds. Contravention of the Smoking Policy may result in the immediate withdrawal of accommodation and facilities without any recourse to charges already incurred. We may also charge for any unnecessary soiling or damage to any bedroom during your stay.
7. For the benefit of other Unite members wishing to reserve mid-week accommodation, Unite management reserves the right to limit the number of non- members attending in any one party.
8. For the benefit of other Unite members wishing to reserve weekend break accommodation, Unite management may limit the booking of multiple weekend breaks where necessary.
9. Non-Residential guests are not permitted without the explicit authorisation of Unite management.
10. Payment is accepted in cash, cheque or credit \ debit card. Invoices are available from Reception on the day of departure. We regret that we are unable to offer any extended credit facilities.
11. The Manager reserves the right to cancel or postpone any date due to poor attendance or unforeseen occurrence. In such circumstances, members will be notified in advance and offered alternative dates, subject to availability. In any such event, Unite cannot accept any liability for any costs incurred.
12. Monday to Thursday Reservations - You can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to the confirmed date of arrival without incurring a charge.
13. Friday & Saturday Reservations - You can cancel your reservation up to 72 hours prior to the confirmed date of arrival without incurring a charge.
14. All cancellations must be made by in writing \ by e-mail. Should you cancel within the specified time period of the confirmed arrival time you may incur the full charge of your reservation against your credit \ debit card unless we are able to successfully resell the rooms. All cancellations will be issued with a cancellation number which should be retained and quoted if necessary.
15. Where there has been a cancellation we will offer the accommodation to those in the order they appear on any waiting list.
16. Esher Place regrets that no individual room can be guaranteed.