In addition to the core legal and industrial support provided to members, Unite also offers a package of valuable protection benefits which provide important security for you and your family. Unite's benefit package for our Enhanced members is second to none across the whole trade union movement.
At just 25p/30c a week extra to our basic membership you can have access to this vast range of benefits*:
- Fatal Accident Benefit up to £25,000/€30,000
- Permanent Disability Benefit up to £25,000/€30,000
- Loss of Limb/Eye/Digit Benefits up to £10,000/€12,500
- Incapacity Benefit up to £625/€750
- Maternity/Adoption/Shared Parental Benefit up to £150/€180
- Paternity Benefit up to £30/€36
- Convalescent Benefit: Up to two weeks stay at the View Hotel Eastbourne
- Reduced Income Benefit
If you haven’t upgraded yet to Enhanced click on the “Upgrade Your Membership Today” to view our easy application form.
Policy documents explaining our benefits and benefit application forms are available here.
Application forms for other benefits are available by contacting your local office
*All benefits have terms and conditions.