The Unite South West education department supports branches and their officials through a dedicated programme of education and training.
One day briefing sessions will be held in various locations across the region to provide important information to new branches, including:
• Explanation of the branch officer roles and responsibilities.
• Guidance on setting up and administering branch accounts.
• Information on Unite IT support systems including the new branch secretaries portal.
• Unites strategy for growth and the 100% campaign
• Education & training opportunities for branch officers and reps.
• Ensuring Unite delivers on its equality agenda.
In addition to the briefing sessions more in depth training will be provided through a 5 day branch secretary & branch officials course and through the Unite education programme generally.
For more information contact the South West education team