At Unite Ireland we recognise that one of the main reasons members join us is to benefit from the legal services we provide. We are proud to be working in partnership with some of Ireland’s leading solicitors to offer a range of services which are among the highest quality and best available to trade union members in Ireland.
Whether you are seeking compensation for a personal injury or have suffered from an industrially related illness, need employment advice and representation or help with planning for the future our full range of legal services can provide you with the help you need. The legal services package also provides a will writing service, powers of attorney and estate planning, as well as assisting with the day to day issues that life throws up such as moving house. We even offer a free 24 hour legal help line where members can receive a free half hour advice on any non-work related matter.
We work with Ireland’s leading lawyers to offer a service to our members which is second to none. Unite Ireland won’t take a percentage of any damages or compensation awarded to you meaning you benefit from 100 per cent of your settlement.
Many of these services are free or significantly discounted while others, such as our road traffic service, actually save you money. All our legal services are provided by solicitors who are experts in their field.
What makes Unite Ireland’s legal services different?
• Our panel of leading solicitors who have over 100 years’ experience working with trade unions
• You will retain 100 per cent of the compensation awarded to you
• Our solicitors understand your workplace
• We only use solicitors who have a close relationship with Unite and its activists
• Personal injury claims are intimated at no cost to you
• We can also offer training in your workplace in respect of health and safety matters
Our solicitors will guide you through every step of your legal matter. Click the links below for more information and don'r forget to check out the latest legal news and success stories.