1. We specialise in representing YOU (the self- employed sales agent) and also salaried salespeople who require help with disputes with their employers.
2. We can advise you on the problems you might encounter with your Principals.
3. Free legal advice and assistance on matters relating to agency agreements in respect of the Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993
4. Regular legal seminars & branch meetings with speakers on topics that directly relate to the way in which you work.
5. The PSA only uses solicitors who specialise in Agency Law.
6. The PSA can also offers you a discounted contract reading service.
7. There are excellent opportunities for networking and talking to other agents.
8. Once you have been a member for 6 months the PSA (Unite the union) may financially underwrite your case through the legal system at no extra cost to yourself, providing the claim arises after the 6 months period and the value of the claim is more than the statutory small claims limit (currently £10,000).
Click here for more information on membership and how to join.