This is a report of the #StHVQT held in the West Midlands at the Unite the Union Birmingham office on 5 June 2013
We held the West Midlands Student HV Question Time in Birmingham, at the Unite the Union office, where student health visitors from the region had the opportunity to debate with a panel made up of national experts. The panel was:
- Dave Munday (professional officer and lead on health visiting at Unite/CPHVA) @davidamunday
- Pauline Watts (professional lead for health visiting at the Department of Health) @paulinwatts
- Amanda Sharma (project officer for health visiting, NHS England)
- Sue Hatton (workforce intelligence, Innovation and Transformation, Health Education West Midlands)
- Fiona Phipps (senior lecturer, Faculty of Health Sciences, Staffordshire University)
You can review a Storify report from the day here.