This is a report of the #StHVQT held in the South West at Bristol UWE on 15 May 2014
We held the South West Student HV Question Time at Bristol UWE, where student health visitors from the region had the opportunity to debate with a panel made up of national experts. The panel was:
- Dave Munday (professional officer and lead on health visiting at Unite/CPHVA) @davidamunday
- Pauline Watts (professional lead for health visiting at the Department of Health) @paulinwatts
- Denise Thiruchelvam (Public health project manager at NHS England)
- Debra Salmon (Professor of Community Health and Nursing, University of the West of England)
- Laura Jenkins (Student health visitor)
You can review a Storify report from the day here.