We held an Eastern Student HV Question Time in Ipswich, at University Campus Suffolk, where student health visitors from the region had the opportunity to debate with a panel made up of national experts. The panel was:
- Dave Munday (professional officer and lead on health visiting at Unite/CPHVA) @davidamunday
- Pauline Watts (professional lead for health visiting at the Department of Health) @paulinwatts
- Julia Whiting (health visitor programme lead, Health Education East of England)
- Denise Thiruchelvam (NHS England)
- Christine Gordon (pathway lead health visiting, University Campus Suffolk)
- Gwyneth Everett (student health visitor)
More details in Unite regional officer Mark Robinson's report.