Arts Therapists

Unite represents all arts therapists (art, music, drama) wherever you work. You may not be employed with an ‘arts therapist’ title, but you are using your qualifications and HCPC registration to practise with people who need help with their mental or emotional health. Your clients could be children, young people, adults or older adults and you could be working in a range of settings. You will be interested in maintaining your professional registration through continuing professional development education. You might also be interested in campaigning to save services.

We have recently reconfigured our professional representation into organising professional committees which are networks in the regions. If you would like to become part of this, or if you are interested in becoming a workplace representative, please get in touch with your regional office and ask them to link you to the Regional Industrial Sector Committee

Join unite

Join Unite

How to join Unite

Find out more »
Unite in Health link group


Sector news

Find out more »
Health button badge


Useful resources and links

Find out more »
HCPC link group

proficiency standard...

Standards of proficiency to become registered, effective from 1 March 2013.

Find out more »