Unite's Ambulance National Organising Professional Committee represents ambulance service staff at all levels and in all roles, from the four countries of the UK.
We are member-led, and committed to listening to all members in recognition of their interests as ambulance workers.
Our aims are:
- Protecting staff and the public, ensuring safe practices that protect everyone
- Safeguarding education and training, for safe delivery of patient care
- Championing pay, terms and conditions of service for staff, and resisting cuts
- Working with professional bodies to protect registrants and patients
- Opposition to outsourcing, and resisting privatisation of existing NHS services
Unite Ambulance members include: paramedics, emergency care practitioners, nurses, patient transport services, control room staff, administration and clerical, fleet and maintenance, technicians, trainees, and emergency response teams.
Joint Union Ambulance paramedic banding update December 2016
Employer staff council joint statement - Paramedic job evaluation 14 September 2016
Joint Union Ambulance paramedic banding update September 2016
Joint Union Ambulance campaign notice - February 2016