Unite's Ambulance National Organising Professional Committee represents ambulance service staff at all levels and in all roles, from the four countries of the UK.
We are member-led, and committed to listening to all members in recognition of their interests as ambulance workers.
Our aims are:
- Protecting staff and the public, ensuring safe practices that protect everyone
- Safeguarding education and training, for safe delivery of patient care
- Championing pay, terms and conditions of service for staff, and resisting cuts
- Working with professional bodies to protect registrants and patients
- Opposition to outsourcing, and resisting privatisation of existing NHS services
Unite Ambulance members include: paramedics, emergency care practitioners, nurses, patient transport services, control room staff, administration and clerical, fleet and maintenance, technicians, trainees, and emergency response teams.
Employer staff council joint statement - Paramedic job evaluation 14 September 2016
Joint Union Ambulance paramedic banding update September 2016
Joint Union Ambulance campaign notice - February 2016