Following the CPHVA election in 2016 some officer posts remain vacant.
As a result the executive committee have reopened the election process. They are seeking nominations for the following areas:
- Northern Ireland - Chair
- Scotland - Chair
- West Midlands - Deputy Chair
- East Midlands - Deputy Chair
- Scotland - Deputy chair
- North West - Deputy Chair
- Northern Ireland - Deputy Chair
- London & Eastern - Deputy chair
A valid nomination will need to fulfill the following conditions:
- A CPHVA member without subscription arrears of more than 13 weeks
- The nominee must be proposed and seconded by two CPHVA members without subscription arrears of more than 13 weeks from two different employers from a different branch of the constituency the nominee seeks to represent and a different employer to the nominee.
- The nominee should indicate which one of the vacant constituencies they seek to be elected to
- The nominee must complete all sections of the nomination form including the personal statement which will have a maximum of 500 words. The statement should include details of activity that has supported the Association.