Unite campaigns to:
- defend services from cuts
- develop long-term sustainable funding in the sector
- win quality pay, pensions, terms and conditions and workplace policies
- eradicate bullying and discrimination
- build safe work environments, free from stress, where workers have a good work-life balance
- create opportunities for learning and development both professionally and personally
Unite makes a difference to you, your colleagues, your organisation, your service users and your society.
So Join Unite today and help make the difference too.
Sally Kosky, national officer