Unite's Community, Youth Workers and Not for Profit Sector covers over 60,000 members in a diverse range of organisations. These include charities, campaigning organisations, professional bodies, trade unions, advice and legal bodies, youth and play workers, housing associations, faith organisations, non-departmental public bodies, funding agencies and many other workplaces, from the very large to those that employ only one or two people.
Unite campaigns to:
- defend services from cuts
- develop long-term sustainable funding in the sector
- win quality pay, pensions, terms and conditions and workplace policies
- eradicate bullying and discrimination
- build safe work environments, free from stress, where workers have a good work-life balance
- create opportunities for learning and development both professionally and personally
Unite makes a difference to you, your colleagues, your organisation, your service users and your society.
So Join Unite today and help make the difference too.
Sally Kosky, national officer