Closing date: Thursday, 11 June 2015
A vacancy currently exists for a Legal and Affiliated Services Coordinator to be based in our West Bromwich Office in the West Midlands Region. The union welcomes applicants who can meet the requirements of a Legal and Affiliated Services Coordinator as set out in the job description and person specification.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that centrally determined processes for the promotion, development and maintenance of all Legal & Affiliated Services are applied within the Region.
Applicants would be expected to have:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- The ability to draft correspondence, reports and information for committees.
- A flexible and co-operative approach to initiating and completing changes of processes/administrative practices.
- Discretion and the ability to work to a high degree of confidentiality.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- A working knowledge of office systems and procedures.
Salary: £34,485 – Band 7.
An application form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded here:
For any queries, please email the HR & Development Department at email@example.com
Completed applications forms will need to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 11 June 2015.
CVs are not accepted as part of the application.