A vacancy currently exists for a Computer Programmer (Membership) to be based in our Office in Holborn, London. The union welcomes applicants who can meet the requirements of a Computer Programmer as set out in the job description.
This role will support all matters relating to members of the Union. To support, maintain and enhance the development of the membership systems.
The candidate must be conversant with the Rocket database system or any similar system (e.g. Unidata / U2) and databasic programming. They must also have knowledge of SB+ development environment. A working knowledge of Excel is required.
Applicants would be expected to:
- support / maintain / enhance and develop the membership systems, both SB Client and Stratum.
- use databasic to extract membership data as required.
- develop membership reports as required by all departments of the union.
- use database tools to maintain the membership data and carry out data cleansing where required.
- amend the input screens and underlying program as specified by the head of department.
- Carry out telephone support on membership IT systems in use within the Union.
- support the finance system and its links to the membership systems.
Salary: £39,482 and £45,204 depending on experience.
An application form and Job Description can be downloaded here:
Completed applications forms will need to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Wednesday, 10 June 2015.
For any queries, please email the Human Resources & Development Department at email@example.com.
CV’s are not accepted as part of the application.