Contact Us

Workplace and membership
Unite members with work-related or membership queries must contact their regional office. 

Executive Council and the General Secretary
To contact the Executive Council please either send an e-mail to or by writing care of the general secretary who will forward any post received. To contact the General Secretary please write to: Unite the union, Unite House, 128 Theobald's Road, Holborn, London, WC1X 8TN.

General enquires
If you have a general enquiry you can contact us using the form below, write to the headoffice at: Unite, Unite House, 128 Theobald's Road, Holborn, London, WC1X 8TN or telephone: 020 7611 2500.

Website enquires
If you are experiencing a problem trying to join Unite online or if you are a member and are having difficulty logging into the website please contact our support team

If you wish to provide feedback regarding the website you can also contact us here.


Please complete the form below. Once submitted, your enquiry will be forwarded to the appropriate regional office.