NOW VOTE YES FOR STRIKE ACTION
HAL wants to take off with your terms and conditions and holiday pay. It thinks it can force through cuts and changes without listening to you and your union.
Now is your chance to say ‘enough is enough.’ Unite is balloting members working in engineering, security staff, air and landside operations and fire services for strike action.
Ballot papers will start landing on doormats from Wednesday 27 September. You have until 12 noon on Wednesday 18 October to vote YES and return your ballot paper.
What do you need to do?
- Keep an eye out for your ballot paper. It will be delivered to your home address.
- Mark a X in the ‘YES’ box and return your ballot paper in the self-addressed envelope provided before the deadline – 12 noon 18 October.
- Spread the word - Speak to your workmates about why their vote matters. Share the flyers, wear a sticker, put up a poster and use social media channels to get the message out. Speak to your rep to get hold of the materials.
- Not received your ballot paper? If you haven’t received your ballot paper by Friday 6 October. Please contact Mary Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, and we’ll sort it.
- Keep-up-to-date by joining the HALSolidarity closed Facebook group for Unite members working at HAL: www.facebook.com/HALSolidarity or speak to your reps.
Share these images on social media