Let’s get talking – World Day for Decent Work is coming up soon on Friday 7 October
‘Decent Work’ is what Unite fights for every day - to work in a safe, secure environment, with good working conditions, decent wages and fair treatment.
And that’s why we’re proud to support ITUC’s World Day for Decent Work (WDDW) on Friday 7 October. This is a great opportunity for trade unions all over the world to mobilise in support of ‘Decent Work.’
Tell us what ‘Decent Work’ means to YOU
So tell us what ‘Decent Work’ means to YOU. We want to hear from you so that we can build a picture of what’s important to you and your family.
There are lots of ways to get involved..
- Tell us what ‘Decent Work’ means to you. Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your colleagues talking about what makes ‘Decent Work’ in your workplace and give us feedback. Email us at email@example.com
- Show your support by organising a street stall to engage your local community, to get people talking and find out what’s important to them
- Spread the word on social media using the hashtag #WDDW16
- Talk to you friends and colleague about Unite, and encourage them to join us
You can find out more about Unite’s Decent Work for All #FightFor5 campaign here.
Thank you for your support.