Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London, WC1H 9BD
Join the Stand Up to Racism Trade Union conference to take an anti-racist message into the workplace. Speakers include Margaret Greer Unison national equalities officer; Claude Moraes Labour MEP; Mark Rowe FBU North West secretary; Lee Barron Midlands TUC regional secretary; Clare Moseley Care4Calais; Wilf Sullivan TUC race equality officer; Weyman Bennett Stand Up To Racism joint convenor.
- Challenging migrant charges in the NHS
- Educating against hate in our schools and colleges
- Solidarity with refugees
- Organising migrant workers
- Brexit and the free movement of labour: tackling the myths about immigration
- Fighting Islamophobia and institutional racism
- A briefing on the Football Lads Alliance
The trade unions are the bedrock of the anti-racist movement. We want to build on the great work that the trade unions are doing. Come to the conference and join in the debate about how we give confidence to anti-racists in every workplace.