Hands off Ealing, Central Middlesex, Hammersmith and Charing Cross hospitals
Accident and emergency services at Ealing, Central Middlesex, Hammersmith and Charing Cross hospitals are set to close. Join the rally to save our hospitals in West London on Saturday 27 April.
- Ealing and two other boroughs will not have a major hospital
- Four out of the nine accident and emergency units in the region are set to close
- Many people will have to travel further for emergency treatment
- Other services at these hospitals will also be cut
- Hundreds of hospital beds will be lost
- The NHS wants to sell hospital land for housing
Join the march and rally to save our hospitals on Saturday 27 April 2013.
Meet at Southall Park at 11.30 or Acton Park at 12.30 or attend the rally at Ealing Common from 14:00.
The Southall march will pass Ealing Hospital at 12:45, West Ealing (Dean Gardens) at 13:15, Ealing town hall at 13:45 and Ealing Common at 14:00.